The registration service for Your Life and Cancer 2020 is provided by D2i Systems. By registering to attend Your Life and Cancer 2020, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions and we encourage you to read them carefully:
- By registering to attend Your Life and Cancer 2020 you agree that your personal information will be processed by Progressive Communications Ltd and D2i Systems Ltd for registration and handling purposes as well as to send you information in connection to other Progressive Communications Ltd events.
- You are agreeing to receive information from Progressive Communications Ltd about the event (including updates, news and information about attending) and also any additional events held by Progressive Communications Ltd which we believe are of legitimate interest to you.
- Individuals can unsubscribe from receiving such information any time by emailing hello@YourLifeandCancer.com
- For more information on our GDPR policy, please refer to Progressive Communications Ltd GDPR Policy at by clicking here
- Registrations are made at your own risk and the organisers will not take responsibility for registrations booked in error.
- All registrations are non-refundable and the organisers have the right to amend the programme and content including sponsors, speakers, schedule and wellness area etc without prior notice.
- In the event of technical problems, refunds will not be issued.
Terms of attendance:
- By registering to attend Your Life and Cancer 2020 you are confirming that all the information provided is accurate and complete.
- We respectfully ask that participants do not promote commercial companies during the live weekend events
- All participants are asked to be respectful of others.
- Progressive Communications Ltd have the right to remove visitors from the online event if they do not comply to the terms and conditions.
Payments and discounts:
- Payments may be made via debit/credit cards or via BACS.
- Visa or MasterCard debit/credit cards are excepted.
- The online registration system for debit/credit card payments uses secure encryption to protect your card and personal details.
- Payments are taken in Pound Sterling (£), if you are making payment with a bank card from outside the UK, you may incur bank charges from your bank. Please contact your bank directly for more information.
- All the sessions will be recorded and delegates are welcome to purchase access to these recordings.
- The recordings will be hosted on the website and available to view for 6 months after the event.
- Links to the recordings will be sent within a week of the event.
- Should delegates need to file a complain, please email hello@YourLifeandCancer.com stating your complaint and the organisers will respond to your query within 72 hours.
- Attendees agree to make no claim for any reason whatsoever against the organiser, its employees, contractors, insurers, committees, agents and sponsoring organisations.
- Progressive Communications Ltd reserves the right to amend, postpone or withdraw the event for any reason should any circumstances arise that are outside Progressive Communications Ltd control (i.e. force majeure including, but not limited to fire, flood, strikes, labour disputes, war, blockades, riots, acts and/or threats of terrorism, the unavailability of transport, infectious diseases and any national states of emergency) and shall not be held responsible for any costs (excluding registration fees) damages or expenses incurred by registrants.
- In cases falling outside of force majeure, the organisers will endeavour to provide notice should the event have to cancel or amend, but as above, reserves the right to cancel or amend at any time without liability for any costs (excluding registration fees) damages or expenses incurred by registrants.
- In the event the event is cancelled or postponed, registrants have the right to request their registration fee is refunded.
- There may be circumstances that effect the registrant which are beyond Progressive Communications Ltd control such as force majeure (as listed above) but do not impact on the event. In these instances, the decision and responsibility to attend or not, rests solely with the registrant and Progressive Communications Ltd are unable to refund registration fees for events that take place despite the circumstances.
Programme and content:
- The information provided within the Your Life and Cancer 2020 programmes and on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Your Life and Cancer 2020 does not consider any of the products or treatments presented to be a cancer treatments or cure.
- You should not use any of the information provided for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.
- Always seek medical advice before taking any medication or dietary supplement or adopting any treatments.
- For more information please read the full disclaimer by clicking here