Life Over Cancer
Based on a profound understanding of how body and mind can work together to defeat disease, this groundbreaking book offers:
- Innovative approaches to conventional treatments, such as "chronotherapy"-chemotherapy timed to patients' unique circadian rhythms for enhanced effectiveness and reduced toxicity
- Dietary choices that make the biochemical environment hostile to cancer growth and recurrence, and strengthen the immune system's ability to attack remaining cancer cells
- Precise supplement protocols to tame treatment side effects, relieve disease-related symptoms, and modify processes like inflammation and glycemia that can fuel cancer if left untreated
- A new paradigm for exercise and stress reduction that restores your strength, reduces anxiety and depression, and supports the body's own ability to heal
- A complete program for remission maintenance-a proactive plan to make sure the cancer never returns
Also included are "quick-start" maps to help you find the information you need right now and many case histories that will support and inspire you. Encouraging, compassionate, and authoritative, Life over Cancer is the guide patients everywhere have been waiting for.